All images on
http://www.dogcatgirl.blogspot.com/ are copyright © 2009 - 2013 and are the exclusive property of the owner of this blog (unless otherwise indicated). Please contact sandiego92116 at gmail.com for permission to use any photographs. All Rights Reserved.
10 comments:
Awesome pic!!!
That should come with a warning since the hu-dad almost choked on his water when that picture came up. Great picture.
HAH!
AWWWW Washing your face (that is what momma calls it).
Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo
Great shot!
Kisses,
Emma Rose
Ok... you reached 100 already..... go find Fergie.
woof - Tucker
Oh, these are the things I miss when I don't check in for a while. This is adorable and I think maybe its a "dane pose". Mine do the same exact thing :)
Wow Murphy, you've got some big feet! Thanks for the link to the thunder shirt. I'll check it out!
Okay now let's try for hear no evil and speak no evil!
;-)
Lisa
ooo, i looove it!! heeheehee! did you just tell murphy a joke or somethingie? it looks like he's having an uncontrollable giggle fit. :)
*woof*
the booker man
Post a Comment