Twinkie Tiny Dog is having a contest....its a contest in honor of National Dog Week, which runs September 19th thru the 25th.
Can you guess the name of the contest just by looking at this picture? Cuz dis is my entry into that contest.
If you guessed "Show us your tongue" contest, you are right! Don'cha think that's just the biggest darn tongue you've ever seen? I mean seriously...I'm pretty sure Twinkie could set up shop on that tongue of mine and judge the contest from there!
Anyway...even though I gots the biggest and bestest tongue of them all, I think to make the contest fair you should join in too. To find out more about it, head on over to Twinkie Tiny Dog's blog and check it out!

4 comments:
Good luck in the contest. Your tongue is huge!
Kisses,
Emma Rose
hahahaah Twinkie could set up shop on your tongue! She probably could! hahahah
whoa! That's a mighty tongue for a mighty dog!
Hi Murphy - long time no woof! Am back from holiday (well, from the petsitter actually - it was my humans who went on holiday!) and catching up with all my blog friends!
Gosh - if this contest was judged by size alone, you'd be the hands down winner!
Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
Post a Comment