All images on http://www.dogcatgirl.blogspot.com/ are copyright © 2009 - 2013 and are the exclusive property of the owner of this blog (unless otherwise indicated). Please contact sandiego92116 at gmail.com for permission to use any photographs. All Rights Reserved.

Are you followin me??

PitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

52 weeks of Murphy - 42/52

only 10 more weeks to go in the 52 Weeks for Dogs project Mom signed me up for.

I think she's gettin desperate for different photos of me...tonight she made me balance on the teeniest of stools! Can somedoggy please call the doggie protective services? This is torture!

7 comments:

the booker man said...

whoa, murphy! is your mama trainin' you to be a circus doggie?!

*woof*
the booker man

brooke said...

awww. hahahahaha. Murphy you look so cute balancing on that stool! I dont think I could ever get Darwin on something that small!

Sapphire said...

hahahaHAHAHA.
a morbid header there... :)

Tucker said...

Ah first of all your nee picture in the headers scared me too pieces! Are yous ok?

Secondly, that stool is barely big enough for your feets. Plus, it probably isn't tested for your weight, BOL>

woof - Tucker

Nova said...

Oh such torcher!!1 I will call for you!! (but I think you should reconsider because it looks really cool)

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

How funny!!!

~The Mama Monster

Kristin G. said...

Excellent job! By the way, you look super-spooky up top there. :)