All images on http://www.dogcatgirl.blogspot.com/ are copyright © 2009 - 2013 and are the exclusive property of the owner of this blog (unless otherwise indicated). Please contact sandiego92116 at gmail.com for permission to use any photographs. All Rights Reserved.

Are you followin me??

PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

52 weeks of Murphy - 43/52

Strike a pose

10 comments:

Cindy said...

Very nice pose indeed! You are an awesome looking ManDog!

brooke said...

Handsome guy!

jen said...

What a handsome man:)

houndstooth said...

That is one stunning pose, Murphy!

Bunny

Sightless said...

Murphy's gotta be the most unique-looking Great Dane I've ever laid eyes on.

Sage said...

You are one handsome dog, Murphy!!

Taryn said...

Nice! It really highlights his coat!

Milo and Jet said...

What a handsome boy you are Murphy from Angus and Milo

Amber and Nala said...

You are one handsome dude...that's all I can say. ;)

Kisses,
Nala

Opie said...

Beautiful dog. I wish I was as big.
Come see me at my blog
at lillij.wordpress.com