Sunday was an absolutely beautiful day here in Sandy Eggo. Perfect weather for a Great Dane Meetup at Coronado Dog Beach. It was 80 degrees! Summer in December!
The first order of business was a lil Tug-o-War with Atticus. Mom gave me the evil eye for this one since it wasn't our Frisbee!
Tuttle was happy to see me and we quickly started a game of tag!
Another game of tug with Atticus. Yep, you guessed it...not our toy, again! I'm sure the lab it belonged to din't mind!
There were a lot of danes...at one point Mom counted over 20!
One of these things is not like the other...
Atticus stole a kids boot...don't worry. Peanut the Basset was quick to give chase.
Ouch! You gots sharp teeth!
The water was cold...but that din't stop us!
Dexter worked on his tan a bit...
It was such a beautiful day...you could see forever! See the Coronado Islands in the background? Mom says those are actually in Mexican waters!
Strikin a pose
Another one of my BFFs...Lucca loves the water just as much as I do!
Walter even showed up! He was a little stressed though...I think there were too many people and they were makin him nervous!
Mom wants to steal Tuttle...she thinks he is so handsome!
This was Moose's first time at the meetup...he kinda stayed to himself.
Tuttle & I showed Astro how to play like a big dog!
ACK! Don't just stand there Astro! Bite him!
This is how you dig to China, kid...
Makin sand angels
Phew...all this playin is tiring!
13 comments:
Wow! What a Great (Danes) day!
How fun! A Great Dane meet up on the beach seems so much more fun than a meet up at a regular park!
I love it when there are a ton of Danes around.
Holy beautiful dane overload!!!! Gorgeous pics and gorgeous day!!!
~The Monster Crew
Wow all those danes together playing at the beach. I wish I could have been there. Absolutely fabulous photos. Thanks for sharing. No worries, Carol.
Gorgeous dogs!
Wonderful photos as usual!
Especially love the shots of the dogs silhouetted against the waves!
Hsin-Yi
Beautiful pics of beautiful pups! They are all so handsome! I see there is another Moose! We are so jealous of you dane folks with your awesome meetups. I keep telling Moose we need to go and see if I can pass him off as a dane BOL!
You Danes sure know how to party Murphy! What great photos and it looked like everyone had fun. Bet you were very tired after that meetup.
Your friends,
Niamh & Ambrose
Oh my goodness...I want to live in Sandy Eggo!! You guys always have so much fun there and it is so warm...I like warm. I think besides you Tuttle is my favorite and that basset hound was a hoot trying to keep up with the big dogs. A fun day was had by all.
AARF Kasha the Dainty Great Dane
Wow... awesome photos!
Mom would have liked to have seen that!
Sam
What magnificent photos! And what magnificent Danes! That post was a real treat for mama. Seems like you're having a Down Under Christmas, though - 80 degrees! Bah, humbug. Think it got up to about 33 or 34 today in D.C. Merry Christmas anyway!
Jed & Abby
My gosh Emma's praying we move out there. She says she can play with the big dogs just fine.
Gorgeous dogs, gorgeous beach, the perfect day!
Post a Comment