When there's a break in the weather...head to dog beach!
Its been awful rainy here for the last few days. Yesterday there was a bit of a break, so Mom was able to take me to the beach.
I got a bath right after though, so now she won't let me out in the yard or take me to the park cuz she says both are too muddy! She can be so mean sometimes!!
Oh Murphy I wish I could visit your dog beach. It looks like so many great dogs and so much fun. As always you look are looking very handsome. No worries, love Carol.
i'm glad the sunshinies came out for a little while so you could go to the beach! i know how you feel about the bath stuff. my mama gave me a bath on friday night so i'd be clean for company, and she wouldn't let me do anythingie funsies all day saturday before the company came over. boohoo.
8 comments:
It looks like a great time at the beach!
I have a great blog I'd love for you to check out, www.PetBlogsUnited.com. It's a wonderful place for pet bloggers to find each other.
Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar
What wonderful pictures! So glad you got to have such an exciting romp.
Sending lotsaluv
MAXMOM IN SA
so glad you got to have so much fun on the beach, Murphy! And those are such great pictures of you (and pictures of warm, sunny weather helped, too!)
Such handsome photos!
I love your beach adventures!
Oh Murphy I wish I could visit your dog beach. It looks like so many great dogs and so much fun. As always you look are looking very handsome. No worries, love Carol.
murphy,
i'm glad the sunshinies came out for a little while so you could go to the beach!
i know how you feel about the bath stuff. my mama gave me a bath on friday night so i'd be clean for company, and she wouldn't let me do anythingie funsies all day saturday before the company came over. boohoo.
*woof*
the booker man
Handsome Murphy!
How's your Monkey friend doing? ;)
Murphy you are so handsome! Those pictures make you look so big - you are growing up friend!
Run fast on the beach for us will ya! We don't get to go to our beach for months and months cause we are still in our rainy seasons.
Post a Comment