I've been stayin with Murphy and his fabulous kitTON sisters for a little over a month now. I am finally starting to feel relaxed and comfortable here, and now this happens.
Murphy's Mom came home Monday night to a bit of a disaster in the living room.You see...she bought this new thing for Murphy (and me too!) to make it easier for us to get into her SUV. Its called the Otto Step, and its a step that you attach to the tow hitch of the SUV and it just helps make it not such a big jump up for us big dogs.
![]() |
| image borrowed from http://www.ottostep.com/ |
![]() |
| image borrowed from http://www.ottostep.com/ |
Well...it arrived last week and Murphy's Mom hadn't had a chance to open it yet. So, it was sitting in the living room in its cardboard box...just waiting patiently. No one bothered it or seemed to even notice it was there, other than the kitTONs.
And then Murphy's Mom came home Monday night from work to this...
I swear...it wasn't me!! I'm pretty sure the evidence will convince you of that. If you haven't been following Murphy, you'll need to be reminded that he takes recycling VERY seriously.
Notice how Murphy 'conveniently' picks up his toy monkey just as his Mom gets in the door? I think he's trying to frame me!
Luckily, the product is made from some pretty sturdy material and there was no damage done to it. I mean, its gotta be right? If its gonna support the weight of a big dog like Murphy? Anyway...even though the living room was a bit of a disaster, the step survived its 'unpacking' and is going to be put to good use. We'll make sure to let you know how we like it!
For now though, I think its gonna be Murphy's word against mine.


3 comments:
It was the cats! Obviously! They're setting you both up!
Either way, you, I mean the cats, were just helping Murphy's mom get it open so it could be used. Right?! :)
My Rottie did the exact same thing to a box...except it contained homemade cookies from my g'ma! No cookies for me!
You only wanted to see what was in the parcel didn't you...and also you thought that the cardboard need to get back to the recycling factory!
Licks and lots of slobber,
Lexi and Jasper the Danes
Post a Comment